Instaclustr CTO Ben Bromhead recognized as an Apache Cassandra MVP for contributions to the Cassandra community at Cassandra Summit 2015.
The DataStax Cassandra MVP Program recognizes key individuals who have gone above and beyond to share their knowledge and expertise to help the Cassandra community learn about the massively scalable NoSQL database.
The MVP Program provides these selected individuals with the opportunity to write articles and white-papers, speak with press, analysts and industry thought-leaders, to present both online in webinars and at key events, to blog as an official MVP member, and enjoy recognition amongst their community peers.
The MVP designation is awarded annually and announced at the Cassandra Summit and they are required to have participated in one or more items, in the following two categories, over the last year:
- Answered Questions in StackOverflow
- Answered Questions on the Apache Mailing List
- Flagged Jira Tickets
- Submitted Code to the Cassandra Project
- Submitted Code to a Cassandra-Related Project
- Publicly Spoke about Cassandra in Person (conference, meetup, etc.)
- Publicly Spoke about Cassandra in a Webinar
- Wrote about Cassandra in a Blog Posting
- Conducted a Use Case Interview on Planet Cassandra