If you are addressing the challenges created by Big data, you would agree that the Big data requires a different data storage and management solution. In the recent times, Apache Cassandra has emerged as a winning solution. However, the right deployment strategies and best practices can mean the difference between on-time deployment of applications that scale massively, are always available, and perform blazingly fast, and those that bring your applications to a crawl.
This white paper is divided into five major sections and they will provide:
- A glance into challenges of 21st-century computing
- Why Cassandra is a preferred choice for handling Big data.
- 4 common pitfalls and mistakes you can avoid while implementing Cassandra database for Big data technology.
- Insights on the recommended best practices for deploying, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Cassandra.
- A case study that illustrates the power of Cassandra.