Detailed information on how Instaclustr provides a stable operating environment for Apache Cassandra through leveraging Docker and containerization.
Adam Zegelin a co-founder of Instaclustr provides insight into our use of Docker and CoreOS to provide a stable platform for our deployed Cassandra capability:
- Detailed information about our software stack and the containerisation of everything!
- Comparison of our initial deployments and our latest configuration
- Description of CoreOS one of the first “Docker Operating Systems”
- The benefits of isolation and containerization
- Service management
- Integration and deployment details
- Limitations and the future