This paper would help you learn various strategies that you could apply for your Apache Cassandra deployment. It is divided in 4 parts and each part provides tips that would help you maximize application uptime and provide high availability with Apache Cassandra.
In this paper, you will learn:
- Basics of Cassandra high-availability
- 4 tips that when applied to any production Cassandra cluster can prevent single-instance hardware failure.
- Architectural strategies
- 3 tips to maximize availability by preventing failures in the physical infrastructure.
- Infrastructure strategies
- 3 tips to make the right infrastructural preparations to prevent event causing downtime.
- Application level strategies
- The last 3 strategies stating the precautions you need to take at the application level for reducing Cassandra issue.