A practical approach to securing your Cassandra clusters and nodes.
Ben Bromhead our CTO provides a detailed account of methodical and practical approach to securing your Cassandra clusters and covers the following topics:
- Access control
- Authentication, including internode authentication
- Authorisation and credentials management
- Data in transit confidentiality and encryption including internode and client encryption
- Data at rest confidentiality and encryption
- Application Level Cryptography