Have you ever wondered how you can improve productivity at a massive scale by optimizing your deployment of Apache Kafka?
Understanding and adhering to the latest best practices for leveraging the powerful open source Apache Kafka data streaming platform will ensure that your deployment is far more effective, efficient, and simple to manage.
Instaclustr welcomes you to attend our interactive session on Apache Kafka: Optimizing Your Deployment. This session will provide you with specific and actionable steps for optimizing Kafka deployments as well as help you to realize more of the open source technology’s potential.
By participating in this session you will walk away with the knowledge of how to:
- Set log configuration parameters to keep logs manageable
- Take advantage of Kafka’s (low) hardware requirements
- Leverage Apache ZooKeeper to its fullest
- Set up replication and redundancy the right way
- Configure and isolate Kafka with security in mind
Please join us on Tuesday 28th May for this presentation including engaging discussions around Apache Kafka deployments. Snack and refreshments will be provided.