In this 3-hour hands-on workshop, you will learn all the key concepts of Kafka, how to use it correctly in your organization and by the end of this course confidently know how to use Kafka for the right business use cases.
Additionally, if you face any cluster issues, you will securely know how all the consumers, producers, brokers, controllers, zookeeper, partitions, and topics work together.
- [1:30pm] Kafka Introduction and Overview
- [2:00pm] Kafka Demonstration Lab
- [2:45pm] Topic Design & Partitioning
- [3:15pm] Data Keying and Sizing Your Kafka Cluster
- [3:45pm] Starting your Instaclustr Kafka cluster
- [4:15pm] Example of how to use Kafka end to end
Zeke Dean -Zeke built a large data pipeline workflows using Kafka and Zookeeper processing thousands of Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest posts. Regarding Kafka, Zeke not only wrote a lot of the functional logical code but also set up the monitoring systems and automation scripts for AWS.
A competent hacker, tinkerer, and a technical consultant, Zeke brings a full stack technical leadership from big data systems to publishing mobile video games.