Imagine being able to stream in data from multiple sources, create actionable search indexes and a permanent big data store using 100% license-free open source technology.
This is not only possible but relatively simple, using Apache Cassandra + Apache Kafka + Elasticsearch and the connectors that link these solutions.
In this interactive 3 hour workshop, you will get an overview of these powerful technologies respective architectures as well as their practical usage. This workshop will also cover:
- The merits of open source technology
- The basics of Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch and how they interact with one another
- How to easily spin-up some clusters and create end-to-end integration workflows
- Use case discussions currently impacting your enterprise
Agenda (US pacific time UTC-7):
- [9:30 am – 10:10 am] Apache Kafka
- [10:15 am- 10:55 am] Apache Cassandra
- [11:00 am – 11:40 am] Elasticsearch
- [11:45 am- 12:30 pm] Solutions Walkthrough / Wrap-Up Session