NetApp is pleased to announce that Instaclustr’s RIYOA offering is now available as a SaaS subscription on the GCP Marketplace.
Our “Run In Your Own Account” (RIYOA) model is now available through the GCP Marketplace. Pricing is the same as you would get directly through Instaclustr. Please note, that before you can create your first RIYOA cluster you will need to contact our Support team to set up provisioning permissions to your GCP account.
Using the GCP Marketplace, customers can provision and manage all existing Instaclustr offerings including: Apache Cassandra®, Apache Kafka ®, PostgreSQL ®, OpenSearch ®, Redis™, and Cadence ®. Instaclustr on GCP Marketplace includes the standard features available across all Instaclustr’s offerings:
- Industry leading availability SLAs
- Management console with automated provisioning, configuration, and built-in monitoring capabilities
- DevOps-friendly API access: provisioning via REST API or Terraform, monitoring via Prometheus API, or REST-based integrations to common monitoring platforms
- 24x7x365 monitoring and expert support
- Continuous maintenance and version upgrades
- SOC 2 and ISO27001 security certification
“Instaclustr has long worked with GCP to deliver our service, i. It’s great that we can now offer our products through the Marketplace so customers can take advantage of the simplified purchase process and financial benefits offered through GCP Marketplace.”
Pete Lilley, GM, Instaclustr by NetApp
If you would like to create your first cluster through the GCP Marketplace then simply click here!