NetApp is pleased to announce that Instaclustr is now available as a SaaS subscription on the GCP Marketplace.
This initial release provides access to our “Run In Instaclustr Account” (RIIA) model where your Instaclustr subscription includes both GCP infrastructure and Instaclustr management fees. Our “Run In Your Own Account” (RIYOA) model is expected to be available through the GCP Marketplace in the coming months. Pricing is the same as you would get directly through Instaclustr.
Using the GCP Marketplace, customers can provision and manage all existing Instaclustr offerings: Apache Cassandra®, Apache Kafka®, PostgreSQL®, OpenSearch®, Redis™, Cadence®, and Apache ZooKeeper™. Instaclustr on GCP Marketplace includes the standard features available across all Instaclustr’s offerings:
- Availability SLAs up to 99.99%
- Management console with automated provisioning, configuration, and built-in monitoring capabilities
- DevOps-friendly API access: provisioning via REST API or Terraform, monitoring via Prometheus API, or REST-based integrations to common monitoring platforms
- 24x7x365 monitoring and expert support
- Continuous maintenance and version upgrades
- SOC 2 and ISO27001 security certification