Stop Paying Elastic License Fees. Use Enterprise Open Source That’s Really Open Source!
Proprietary code simply isn’t required to get all the security and enterprise features you need for Elasticsearch. Many large organizations running the most mission-critical applications rely on Open Distro for Elasticsearch.
Move to Open Distro for Elasticsearch With Zero Downtime.
Our Consulting Migration Service is the fastest and most efficient in the market. We minimize your implementation risk and ensure you start receiving a great return on investment. Let our operational and production experience help you migrate with no downtime.
With Open Distro for Elasticsearch, that’s 100% open source, you can pair scalable search and analytics with enterprise level security and integration. Here are a few examples of enterprise grade features you don’t need to pay for:
- User Authentication and Access Control
- TLS encryption
- SOC 2 compliant environment
- Monitoring and Alerting
- IP Filtering, and more.
Get in touch
Challenges we can help with
- ROI: We can work with your team to develop a full ROI and cost analysis for your move to open source.
- Migration Steps: We have a full migration methodology that will get you over to open source as quickly and cheaply as possible with minimum disruption.
- Ongoing Support: When you enter a support contract with Instaclustr, you will be leveraging more than 70 million node hours of management and support experience with open source data layer technologies. Members of our Technical Operations (TechOps) team are available 24×7.
Learn More About Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch is the most popular open source search, analytics, and observability engine in the world. The enterprise-proven solution brings unmatched speed, scalability, resilience, and flexibility to enable users to effectively and efficiently search across all types of documents and datasets.