Real-Time Search and Analytics Made Possible
Instaclustr’s fully managed Elasticsearch comes with 24/7 expert support – making it easy to deploy, secure, manage, operate and scale a cluster to search, analyze and visualize your data. Our service is based on the Open Distro for Elasticsearch.
The Most Popular Open Source Search Engine
Elasticsearch is the world’s most popular open source search and analytics engine. It provides a scalable search solution and can be used extensively to search all kinds of documents and datasets. Elasticsearch uses the Apache Lucene Standard Analyzer for indexing, automatic-type guessing and high precision searches.
We have built our managed Elasticsearch service with the same robust clustering principles as our other products. We even migrated our own internal Elassandra cluster (central logging solution) to Elasticsearch and are running it 24/7 to analyse logs from thousands of servers. Our team of Elasticsearch experts use the same operational discipline we have developed through our deep experience with Cassandra and Kafka.
Get in touch
Elasticsearch Use Case
Elasticsearch makes it easy for developers to add powerful search functionality to their applications. It is most commonly used for:
- Log analytics – Elasticsearch enables you to analyze unstructured or semi structured logs generated by websites, servers, sensor etc.
- Full text search – With Elasticsearch you can provide personalized search experience to your applications users.
- Security analytics – Elasticsearch lets you centralize and analyze events from throughout your enterprise to enhance incident response and monitor threats across all applications and system in real time.
- Click stream analytics- Understand the real-time content delivered to your users, as well as data interpretation and generated reports related to different areas of interest important to your business.
How Elasticsearch Works
1. Select Cloud Provider
2. Choose A Plan
3. Select Region
4. Select Product
View price by adding additional nodes:
- 24/7 expert support available for all our plans.
- Enjoy discount to use add-ons services and technologies. Access our Management Console for final price with Add ons
- You can save an additional 15% with our annual plan.
Looking to Run In Your Own Cloud Provider Account?
Contact our team for Enterprise pricing.Contact Us For details on Enterprise pricing
Cluster deployment on-premises is available however requires manual intervention from Instaclustr.Contact Us For details on on-premises deployment
Site by Swell Design Group