Become an Instaclustr partner to deliver innovative, open source data technologies. Together we can drive solution awareness and solve complex problems for customers. As an Instaclustr partner, you’ll also gain access to exclusive resources and training to help you win in the market.
Partner Program benefits
- New revenue streamsWe work closely with all of our partners to open up and pursue new revenue streams. Together, we can deliver compelling solutions for open source technologies like Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch/OpenSearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Expertise and accessWith over 100 million node hours of experience managing open source technologies, Instaclustr has some of the most experienced operators in the business. As a partner you’ll gain access to our expert team and get in on the ground floor with our rapidly growing customer base.
- Enablement and resourcesWe offer curated resources and training to help you get up to speed. You’ll also get access to our product roadmap so you can plan your go-to-market efforts.
- Curated suite of open source technologiesWe offer a carefully selected suite of open source technologies to solve just about any data problem you can imagine.
- Flexible deployment modelWe offer three models of deployment depending on the unique needs of the customer: our self-service data platform, support contracts, and consulting engagements.
- Operators firstWe will work with you throughout the full customer lifecycle, from design, to build, to run. There are very few vendors who can offer the full spectrum that we offer to properly manage these technologies.
How to become a partner
- ApplySubmit your application to join our partner program. If it looks like a mutual fit, a partner representative will reach out with next steps.
- RampSign a partnership agreement. Learn about Instaclustr through the provided training materials and collateral.
- LaunchGet started selling powerful, open source data infrastructure solutions with Instaclustr.
Speak with our partner representative now.
Have questions about partnership?