Instaclustr is excited to announce our managed service support for Elassandra 5.5, updating our release of Elassandra 2.5 last year.
The new release includes:
- Kibana 5.5
- Elassandra 220.127.116.11 (based on Cassandra 3.11.2 and Elasticsearch 5.5)
Elassandra gives you the full power of Elasticsearch to search your Cassandra data – without having to build custom integration or synchronisation code.
- The ability to use Elasticsearch functionality to retrieve data stored in Cassandra through CQL using an Elasticsearch-based secondary index.
- The ability to retrieve data stored in Cassandra through standard Elasticsearch REST APIs.
- Kibana – a powerful user interface to explore, analyse and visualise your data via search.
- All of this, provisioned within minutes and monitored, managed and supported by Instaclustr’s renowned managed service capability.
- What’s new in Elassandra 5.5:
- Improved Elasticsearch indexing and search performance
- Elasticsearch Painless Scripting
- New Elasticsearch data structures
- Improved Elasticsearch Search API and Aggregations
- Java REST client
- Compatible with Spark 2.1.1 and Zeppelin 0.7.1
- Compatible with Elasticsearch 5.x API
If you would like further information please contact [email protected].