Real Time Streaming – Apache Kafka®
Apache Kafka® is the leading streaming and queuing technology for large-scale, always-on applications. Instaclustr’s Hosted Managed Service for Apache Kafka® is the best way to run Kafka in the cloud, providing you a production ready and fully supported Apache Kafka cluster in minutes.
SOC 2 Certified
Instaclustr’s solutions are built to and independently audited against the Service Organisation Control – Type 2 (SOC2) standards, assuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. Our SOC2 program includes security and availability considerations in our design, continually reviewing, testing, and monitoring the environment and having a suitable response capability.
Instaclustr Managed Apache Kafka
Our hosted and fully managed Apache Kafka as a service on AWS, Azure and GCP is bundled up with a host of additional features.
Get in touch
What is Apache Kafka®?
Apache Kafka is the leading streaming and queuing technology for large-scale, always-on applications.
Kafka takes streams of messages (from applications known as producers), stores them reliably on a central cluster (called the brokers) and allows those streams to be received by applications that process the messages (applications called consumers).
Since being donated to the Apache Foundation by LinkedIn in 2011, Kafka has garnered a lot of interest and is now being broadly used including well-known tech leaders such as Netflix, Twitter, Spotify, and Uber. Under the Apache Foundation, Kafka has grown to a strong and vibrant open community with many contributors to its development and compatibility with a broad range of complementary technologies.
This functionality allows Kafka to be used for several purposes in an application architecture:
- To provide a buffering mechanism in front of a processing (ie deal with temporary incoming message rate greater than processing app can deal with).
- A special case of this is to allow producers to publish messages with a guarantee they will be delivered even if the consumers are down when the message is published.
- To separate the details of what is consuming messages for the apps that produce them (and vice-versa), facilitating flexible, configurable architectures with many producers to many consumers.
- Providing a framework for developing logic to perform analytics and process across streams of data (with Kafka streams).
Where to use Apache Kafka?
Kafka allows you to build real-time streaming data pipelines. One can use Kafka to generate matrix, log aggregation, messaging, audit trail and much more. We live in a world where data and data analytics is a big deal but real time analytics is even bigger and Kafka comes in play there.
Few of Apache Kafka use cases:
- Stream Processing
- Website Activity Tracking
- Log Aggregation
- Metrics Collection and Monitoring
- Network monitoring
- Internet of Things
- Fraud Detection
1. Select Cloud Provider
2. Choose A Plan
3. Select Region
4. Select Product
View price by adding additional nodes:
- 24/7 expert support available for all our plans.
- Enjoy discount to use add-ons services and technologies. Access our Management Console for final price with Add ons
- You can save an additional 15% with our annual plan.
Looking to Run In Your Own Cloud Provider Account?
Contact our team for Enterprise pricing.Contact Us For details on Enterprise pricing
Cluster deployment on IBM Cloud is available however requires manual intervention from Instaclustr.Contact Us For details on IBM Cloud deployment
Cluster deployment on-premises is available however requires manual intervention from Instaclustr.Contact Us For details on on-premises deployment
Site by Swell Design Group