NetApp Closes Acquisition of Instaclustr Read the announcement
Accessing Monitoring Information
- To access monitoring tools, log into Instaclustr console.
- Click Monitoring from the sidebar menu of your Cadence cluster. This opens the cluster Monitoring page.
- The cluster Monitoring page displays monitoring information such as CPU and Disk usage for all the nodes in the cluster. The menu bar allows you to select a number of metric groups from a dropdown menu and to customise how you wish to view the selected metrics. Refer to our support article on The Monitoring Page for more information on the available features.
- You may also want to look at monitoring for Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, or OpenSearch clusters used by Cadence. This is available in the same location under the individual clusters.
- For information on how to monitor a Cadence Cluster via the Instaclustr Monitoring API, refer to our support article on the Instaclustr Monitoring API.
By Instaclustr Support
Experiencing difficulties on the website or console?
Already have an account?
Need help with your cluster?Contact Support
Why sign up?
To experience the ease of creating and managing clusters via the Instaclustr Console
Spin up a cluster in minutes