The organization feature allows users to easily migrate clusters between different accounts. Migrating a cluster may have an impact on how the clusters are billed, as the accounts may or may not share billing as set up in the organisation.
To migrate a cluster between accounts:
Before you commence migrating clusters, please ensure both accounts are enrolled to the Organization and the target account has billing details. If you are moving PCI enabled clusters, both accounts must be PCI enabled.
- Go to the Organization Admin Page.
- Select Migrate Clusters.
- Select the account you wish to migrate the cluster from.
- Select the cluster by searching for the name, or select “Migrate all clusters from the selected account” to bulk migrate clusters from the source account.
- Select the account you wish to migrate the cluster to.
- Select Migrate.
- The cluster(s) will be migrated.
Note – the migrated cluster will only be billed on the target account at the end of the billing period.