The Kafka Schema Registry metrics contain 3 categories of metrics collected directly from the Kafka Schema Registry server. Following are the metrics available:
- Active TCP connections
- Total number of active TCP connections.
- TCP Connections opened
- The average rate per second of opened TCP connections.
- TCP Connections closed
- The average rate per second of closed TCP connections.
- Master Slave Role
The current role of this Schema Registry instance. A value of 1 indicates this instance is the primary, 0 indicates it is a secondary.
- Incoming Requests
- Bytes/second of incoming requests
- Requests resulted with Error
- The average number of requests per second that resulted in HTTP error responses
- Average Request Latency
- The average request latency in ms
- Max Request Latency
- The maximum request latency in ms
- HTTP Request Rate
- The average number of HTTP requests per second.
- Average Request Size
- The average request size in bytes
- Maximum Request Size
- The maximum request size in bytes
- Outgoing responses
- Bytes/second of outgoing requests
- Average HTTP responses
- The average number of HTTP responses per second.
- Average Response Size
- The average response size in bytes
- Maximum Response Size
The maximum response size is in bytes.