Fetcher Manager Metrics
The Fetcher Manager metric group contains metrics regarding the stats of replica fetchers for consumers. The metrics available are:
- Max Message fetch lag count
- Failed partition error count
- Min message fetch rate per minute
- Failed fetcher thread count
Max Message fetch lag count
This metric shows the max fetched message lag count across all fetchers/topics/partitions.
Failed partition error count
This metric increments when:
- Partition truncation fails
- Storage exception is encountered
- Partition has an older epoch than current leader
- Any other errors encountered during fetch request.
Min message fetch rate per minute
This metric shows the minimum number of messages fetched in a rolling one minute window across all fetchers/topics/partitions.
Failed fetcher thread count
This metric shows the number of failed fetcher threads. The number increments when the replica manager’s thread encounters unexpected errors and shuts down.