Add new user to your account
Note: Only account OWNERs can add new users.
Adding a new or existing user
Invite the user
1. Log in to the console as an account OWNER
2. Navigate to the Account tab
3. Select “User Invitations” from the “Manage Users” dropdown
4. Enter the email address for the user, and select the level of access they should have to this account.
5. You should see the pending invitation listed in “Open Invitations”. Invitations expire after 7 days, and you may not have more than 10 pending invites at any one time.
Accept the invitation and link to the main account:
1. Your newly-invited user will receive an email like this:
2. Click the “Accept this invitation” link, which will direct the user to the console login page.
3. New users: Click “Sign up”.
Enter new account details and click Sign Up.
Existing users: Log in to the console with your email address that matches the invitation to complete the invitation acceptance.
Need help? Contact email@example.com