NetApp Closes Acquisition of Instaclustr Read the announcement
Add New User to Your Account
Note: Only an account OWNER can add new users.
Adding a new or existing user
Invite the user
- Log in to the console as an account OWNER
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Navigate to the “User Invitations” tab. Enter the email address for the user, and select the level of access they should have to this account and click on the “Invite” button. Checking the “Allow sign up through Google SSO” option will –
- For new users: Allow the invited email to register through Google.
- For existing users: Allow users who have signed up through Google to accept the invitation.
- You should see the pending invitation listed in “Open Invitations”. Invitations expire after 3 days, and you may not have more than 10 pending invites at any one time.
Accept the invitation and link to the main account:
- Your newly-invited user will receive an email like this:
- Click on the “Accept this invitation” button.
- New users: If Google sign up has been allowed on the invitation, you may sign up by clicking on the “Sign in With Google” button. In all cases you may also manually enter your registration details and click on the “Register” button.
Existing users: Clicking on the link should immediately show you a success message stating that your e-mail address has been linked to the account.
If you need further help please contact Instaclustr Support.
By Instaclustr Support
Experiencing difficulties on the website or console?
Already have an account?
Need help with your cluster?Contact Support
Why sign up?
To experience the ease of creating and managing clusters via the Instaclustr Console
Spin up a cluster in minutes