Accessing Monitoring InformationMenu
- To access monitoring tools, first log into the Instaclustr console.
- Click Monitoring from the Manage Cluster menu of your cluster. This opens the cluster’s Summary page.
- The cluster’s Summary page displays monitoring information like CPU usage, Disk usage, etc. for all the nodes in the cluster.
- Click the drop down menu on the Monitoring tab to access other monitoring pages like Metrics Lists and Metrics Graphs. Detailed monitoring information about the cluster can be accessed from these pages.
- For information on how to monitor Apache Kafka Cluster via Instaclustr Monitoring API, See this page: Instaclustr Monitoring API