Connecting to Kibana
- Instaclustr manages the firewall permissions for the Kibana nodes. You can add one or more trusted IP addresses to the cluster firewall on the Cluster Settings page.
- Under Firewall Rules section, enter the IP address you wish to trust to the Kibana Allowed Addresses. Click the Save Cluster Settings button when you are finished.
- Go to the connection info page.
- Scroll down to get Kibana Url.
- Kibana url will take you to the Kibana console. Depending on whether your cluster is a private network cluster or not, a Kibana tab will appear on the dashboard which will take you to the Kibana console.
- If you have not enabled security plugins while creating your cluster, you will find Kibana default credentials on the connection info page.
- For clusters with security plugins enabled, use the icelasticsearch default credentials to log into Kibana. From the Kibana dashboard role management, you can create a user and its role.